Lampson Brook Farm is a Belchertown treasure.
In continuous farm production for 250 years, yet close to the center of town, the property includes:
- 222 acres of working woodland and rich natural habitat, sheltering rare native plants, reptiles and amphibians, mammals, and birds
- 163 acres of farmland with eleven sub-leased parcels producing vegetables, cut flowers, poultry, beef, small grains and hay
- Home to the Belchertown Community Garden and 4-H Garden Project
- A widely-admired National and Massachusetts Historic Register “working rural viewscape” with a spectacular view of the Valley’s Mount Holyoke range
- The Massachusetts Office of Environmental Affairs has recognized Lampson Brook Farm as a “Special Place”— confirming its significant ecological resources and cultural heritage